Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Darth Vader...fallen on hard times?



                                                                                                                                                Photo by Barry Wallace
I am not a man-of-the-world in the classic sense, nor do I live under a rock.   I've seen a lot of things in my time, but I'd never seen a professional, door-to-door, Barbecue Cleaner before.   The gentleman above is one of five cleaners working for this company  and they are busy.   The amount of gear this fellow is wearing to protect himself would suggest that unclean barbecues represent quite a hazard.   I haven't cooked meat on a grill for many years now, but back in the days when I did, I never looked like the fellow above when I cleaned the barbie.   I only spent a couple of minutes with this Barbecue Cleaner, but I wondered after I left him about small children who intended to walk along McBride Crescent today, in King City, and had to pass him. I could see a bunch of detours being made and stories being told to moms.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment