Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Why do goats have goatees?

                                                                                                        Photos by Barry Wallace

The black goat above caught my eye on Tuesday morning as I traveled on Dufferin Street.   I decided the black coat and those rakish horns gave it a rather malevolent look, which I suppose was unfair, seeing how we have never been introduced.   As I stopped and got my camera out, another goat with its own striking look, tried to stare-down the black goat.   It was a stand-off for several seconds and then the grey goat blinked first and took off.   A moment later, the encounter was repeated and the black goat prevailed once more.   It was all bluster and bluff and no butting.  They then resumed their grazing.

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace  

No comments:

Post a Comment