Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sitting still the whole day long

 Photos by Barry Wallace
TREE FROG
                                        Can you see me in the trees?
                                        Bright and green like springtime leaves.
                                        Eyes like glass so shiny bright,
                                        I can see you in the night.
                                        reebit...reebit
                                        I am here.
                                        My sticky tongue is made for bugs, 
                                        Bugs that bite and bugs that buzz
                                        Do you like bugs?   Well I do too.
                                        So eat your bugs and stay in school.
                                        eerbit...eerbit
                                        You can hear.
                                        reebit...reebit
                                        I am here.
Poem by FeralPhil / all poetry.com


Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment