Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pottageville posse

Photo by Barry Wallace
I've ridden a horse and I've driven a team of horses but I don't pretend to know a whole lot about such beautiful creatures.   So please correct me here if I don't get these right.   There are five different colours of horse flesh here.   I think they are, from left to right: a chestnut, a palomino, a dapple grey, a pinto and a buckskin.   I have to wonder what the chances are of finding a group of five other similar horses anywhere in King?   Or am I overstating things here?   Try as I may, I could not get any of these beauties, for one moment, to look my way.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace
   

2 comments:

  1. Randolph Scott and Rory Calhoun's got nothing on you B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture with all the different colours.

    ReplyDelete