Monday, January 18, 2016

There ought to be a law...

Photo by Barry Wallace
Here's a lovely sight on Spring Hill Drive between the King Road and Nicort Road at the east end of King City, south of the new King's Ridge Marketplace.   The backs of group mailboxes, facing the street are constantly covered with advertising flyers.   It's both a tacky and repugnant eyesore.   Damned if I know what's to be done about this mess, however.   Other than not patronizing these businesses, that is.   
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

2 comments:

  1. Barry...The back is far from the worst of the problem! My mailbox is in that unit until it get moved to Stan Roots St in the spring. Every time I collect my mail, I had shake my head in shame at the unwanted junk mail that others have strewn across the ground with complete disregard for the community! To top it off, Canada Post wants nothing to do with the problem.

    ReplyDelete