Sunday, June 26, 2016

King City Skatepark gets new paint job

 Photos by Barry Wallace
Stopping by the King City Skatepark on Doctors Lane this past Friday, I was impressed to see a major change to the paint job in the bowl.   Nothing shocking or cryptic in the message, but bold nevertheless.   For the first time, I could even read the message.   It is seen in the two photos here, above and below, and simply states KiNG CITY SKATEPARK.   The three teenage boys in the 3rd and 4th pictures, at bottom, told me they were brand new to this pastime and after watching them for a minute or two, I needed no further convincing.



Looks like a professional paint job to me, but it sure is colourful.   Are there rules for the skatepark?   Yes, and they are posted on site.

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment