Sunday, October 16, 2016

Optical illusion?

 Photos by Barry Wallace

My wife and I travelled to London, Ontario, last weekend for Thanksgiving and when we pulled into Linda's sister's driveway and parked behind Beth's and Patrick's cars, I thought I was seeing double. I have a personalized licence plate on my Jeep and know several people who have them on their vehicles also.   But this was the first time that I had seen what I thought was the same licence plate on two separate vehicles.   A closer look, of course, told me there was a difference.   This was a first, for me.   There may be some other clever and similar juxtapositions of licence plate wordings out there.   Have you seen anything similar?
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace 

2 comments:

  1. Barry, the interesting part is that they do have different meanings: "OK OKAY" is not the same as "OKAY OK". (where does the emphasize go). It reveals two different personalities. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right zz...quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete