Monday, December 26, 2016

Bird feeder info

Photos by BarrytheBirder
A week or so ago, Ellen left a comment on a blog about some bird feeders I was raving about.   Here's some more info, Ellen.   The smaller green feeder (see above) is called the Squirrel Buster Standard.   It's about 21" long, including the longish hanging rod, and holds just over 2 cups (16 oz.) of mixed seed.   The bigger beige feeder (see photo at left) is called the Eliminator.   It is about 27" long, including a longish hanging rod, and holds just over 8 cups (64 oz.) of mixed seed. Ellen, these items are not cheap, but I'm saving a bundle on the seed that the squirrels used to eat and spill on the ground.   It's a trade-off I'm quite pleased with.   I got my Eliminator and two Squirrel Busters at the Wild Birds Unlimited store in the Nature's Emporium plaza on the south-east corner of Yonge Street and Mulock Drive.
Barry Wallace  

No comments:

Post a Comment